Meeeeeeh. Definitely a rental. If you’re bored. And have a few bucks to burn. I guess the creators thought they could just string together totally random events, and a great movie would plop out. Well, I guess it worked for some people, because the Rotten Tomatoes score is fairly good, but it’s overrated IMO. “O.M.G. a black guy got mixed up with our white friend! AWKWARD! Because, you know, there’s that slight implied discomfort because…he’s black, and our friend is white, and you know, it’s also implied that we don’t really hang around black people…FUNNAY! O.M.G. flamboyant asian gangster dude! Hahahahahah! Tiger and a chicken! Hohoho!” Uhhhh, no. I had some laughs, but overall it’s kind of a boring movie.
Stay awhile and listen!
.: Recent Comments :.
- How to choose prime seats in a movie theatre | Firstpost on Best Seats for Avatar 3D
- ebook on SQL Server Management Studio 2005/2008 forgets password
- Chris H on SQL Server Management Studio 2005/2008 forgets password
- L.A.N on The Departed (vs. Infernal Affairs)
- DaveH on SQL Server Management Studio 2005/2008 forgets password
.: Categories :.
.: Pages :.
.: Recent Posts :.
.: Archives :.
.: Meta :.