Oh man. This is hilarious. I was mildly entertained at first, but after a while I was just bursting out laughing. Pretty good writing and editing, some witty observation about anime in general (some reasons why I kinda got bored of anime). It probably won’t be as funny if you’ve never seen the original, though. Almost definitely, actually. The nobility of the original against this parody makes it extra good. Speaking of the original, give it a shot; it’s probably one of my top 10 anime of all time. It’s a bit violent and dark, but hey, if Yuu Watase could handle it (and like it), you might, too.
Stay awhile and listen!
.: Recent Comments :.
- How to choose prime seats in a movie theatre | Firstpost on Best Seats for Avatar 3D
- ebook on SQL Server Management Studio 2005/2008 forgets password
- Chris H on SQL Server Management Studio 2005/2008 forgets password
- L.A.N on The Departed (vs. Infernal Affairs)
- DaveH on SQL Server Management Studio 2005/2008 forgets password
.: Categories :.
.: Pages :.
.: Recent Posts :.
.: Archives :.
.: Meta :.